-
November 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have a pair of Altec model 17 for sale.They have the correct 604 8G woofers and the Altec 620 cabs and correct dividing networks.The speakers tested fine,the croosovers are not connected.I am asking $1700 for the pair.They have light Oak cabinets.
-
November 5th, 2008, 01:12 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Have a buyer for these yet?
Location?
If you decide to part them i'd be interested in the cabinets pending their location.
-
November 5th, 2008, 03:50 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
If I remember correctly , he came on to a lot of boards to sell these and other speakers a while ago.
For some reason I think he is located in Arkansas..... might be wrong...
-chris
-
November 5th, 2008, 05:55 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
hey no problem,,, anytime....
I just remeber his moniker and had a few emails with him.
I actually spotted his add while searching Cl one day a few months ago and noticed. Then i noticed he posted here and in LH forum as well......
Also think he had some Flamenco's or 846's he was selling too.
I noticed an add for a pair of 19's going for $500,"speakers work , but cabinets need work" but,,,,, I have emailed the **** out of the seller and he does not respond,,,,
!!!!
My thikning was he ws caught up in the election process, but one can always hope.... or they are sold.......
-chris
-
November 5th, 2008, 09:56 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Hello and sorry to those who tried to contact me concerning the model 17'S.They are still available.The drivers are in near mint condition and tested fine.I live in Mountain Home,Ar. Prfer not to part them out.thanks!
-
November 5th, 2008, 10:57 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
can we see some pictures? those would be really sweet in my livingroom..anyones livingroom, for that matter.
-
November 6th, 2008, 01:22 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I will try to post pics.As soon as i figure it out.I think there may be some on the Springfield,Mo.CL thanks!
-
November 6th, 2008, 04:30 AM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Thanks for the heads up Chris, i just figured it was worth a shot to post rather than PM or email, in partial hopes that maybe another member might have an empty pair of 620's they'd part with and see the post. It'd allow me to spend more time listening and less time building.
-
November 7th, 2008, 02:21 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I cannot seem to post pics here on forum.E-mail me at [email protected]e lowered to $1500.
-
November 9th, 2008, 02:50 PM
#10
Inactive Member
<a href="http://springfield.craigslist.org/ele/910498869.html" target="_blank">web page
His 17's</a>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks